How do I add rich text content to a page in Lessons?
Accessing the Lessons tool
To access a lesson page to add rich text content, select any of the page titles in the tools menu.
Opening the Rich-Text Editor
To open the Rich-Text Editor:
- Select Add Content in the menu bar near the top of the page;
- Select the Add Text link.
Entering content into the Rich-Text Editor
Enter the desired content into the editor. The content may be formatted or supplemented using the tools available in the editor toolbars.
Select Save to save the content.
Note: after entering text or other content into the editor in UVACollab, we recommend using the Accessibility Checker to confirm that the content is fully accessible to all site participants. See How do I check my content for accessibility? for more information on the Accessibility Checker and instructions for checking content.
Viewing the rich text content on the lessons page
Users accessing the lesson page will see the rich text content displayed on the page.
Adding additional rich text content to the lessons page
Multiple instances of rich text content may be added to a single lesson page. Content may be added to different places on the page:
- To add more content below the content that you've added, select the Add (+) icon in the bottom left corner of the newly added content.
- To add more content above the content that you've added, select the Add (+) icon in the top right corner of the newly added content.
- To add more content at the bottom of the page, select Add Content.