What is Worksite Setup?
Worksite Setup provides links to all your sites, including hidden sites. It is also where you can add, edit, or delete a site with appropriate permissions.
To access this tool, select Worksite Setup from the Tool Menu in your Home site.
Use Worksite Setup to view and access all sites.
- Use the View menu to select the types of sites to display. Options include:
- All My Sites (selected by default): All sites of which you are currently a member.
- collaboration sites
- course sites
- Softly Deleted Sites: Sites that have been deleted within the past year, where you are a site administrator.
- Home Sites: Your Home site.
- To view only course sites in a specific term, e.g., 2019 Fall, select the term from the Filter by Term menu.
- To search for a specific site, enter all or part of a site title in the Search field, then select the Search button.
- By default, sites are listed with your Home site at the top, then alphabetically in ascending order (A-Z) by Worksite Title. You can reorder the sites list by selecting any of the following table headers:
- Select a site title to access the site.
Also see these Help articles on using Worksite Setup: