How do I customize my Calendar display in a site's Overview page?
The Calendar display can be customized according to your individual display preferences.
You can modify the display of your Calendar on the Overview page of a UVACollab site that uses the Calendar tool.
To modify the display, select Options.
Update Display Settings.
- The drop-down menu under Calendar display allows you to select your default view by Month or by Week.
- You may define High, Medium, or Low priority for items on the Calendar. This will change the color of the item as it is displayed on your Calendar. You can choose which color displays for each type of item in step 4 below.
- Select an item type in the list and click the Move up or Move down buttons to change the priority level of that item.
- You may specify custom colors for different priority levels by clicking on the palette icon (Color Picker) to bring up a selection of web colors from which to choose, or by typing in a numerical Hex color value to the text box to the right of each priority level.
- Select Update to save any changes.