How do I copy a file or folder within Resources in the same site?
You can copy files or folders in a single site's Resources in either of the following ways:
- Select folders and/or files with check boxes, then scroll back to the top of the Resources list and select Copy.
- Use the Actions drop-down menu to copy a single file or folder. If you have a lot of content in Resources, this option makes it easier to copy an item near the bottom of the Resources list into a folder near the top of the list.
Go to Resources.
Select the Resources tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
Selectively copy multiple files or folders.
Select item(s) to copy.
- Check the box(es) next to the item(s) you would like to copy.
- Click the Copy button at the top of the Resources list.
To the right of each folder in the site, you will find a Paste icon (Paste moved items here). Click the Paste icon to the right of the folder in which to place the copied item(s).
View copied item(s).
You can access the new copies of the file(s) or folder(s) in the destination folder.
Copy a single file or folder using the Actions menu.
Select Actions, then Copy.
- To the right of the Resources file or folder you would like to move, select the Actions menu.
- Select Copy.
Note: On mobile devices or small screens, the Actions menu displays as a down arrow icon.
To the right of each folder in the site, you will find a Paste icon (Paste moved items here). Click the Paste icon to the right of the folder in which to place the copied item.
View copied item.
You can access the new copy of the file or folder in the destination folder.