How do I navigate in the Resources tool?
You can navigate to content in Resources by opening and closing folders or accessing individual folders.
Go to Resources.
Select the Resources tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
Reset to return to the main Resources screen.
Selecting the Resources (Refresh tool) link at the top of the screen will always return the Resources display to the main level with all the folders closed.
Select the folder icons to open and close folders.
- Selecting a closed folder icon (Open this folder) will open the folder and display the list of its contents.
- Selecting an open folder icon (Close this folder) will close the folder.
- Selecting the letter i icon (Item description) will display a folder's or file's Item description.
View subfolders and files within a specific folder.
Selecting the name of any folder will isolate the display to just the contents of that folder.
Navigate Resources using links in the location list.
When you are viewing a specific folder or subfolder, your location in the folder structure is indicated at the top of the page.
- Select All site files to access a drop-down menu with links to other folders.
- Or, select a folder name in the location listing to navigate to that folder.
Expand All to open all folders.
Selecting the two diagonal arrows icon (Expand All) will open up and display the contents of all folders and subfolders.
Collapse All to close all folders.
Selecting the two diagonal arrows icon (Collapse All) will close all folders and subfolders.