What is Membership?
The Membership tool in Home displays the list of sites of which a user is currently a member.
Users may search their sites or enroll in a joinable site from the Membership tool.
Go to Membership.
Click the Membership link in the left hand tool menu of Home to access your list of sites.
Viewing current sites.
You will see a list of all the sites in which you are currently a member.
- You may sort by Worksite by clicking on the column heading.
- You may also search your list of sites by keyword. This is useful if you have many sites and would like to limit the list by a specific criteria.
- If you would like to view and join sites that are available, click on the Joinable Sites button.
- Click the Join link under the name of the site you would like join.
If you join a site by mistake, or you no longer wish to be a participant in that site, you may remove yourself from the site by:
- Selecting the check box next to the site name.
- Clicking on the Unjoin button.
You can only unjoin, or unenroll, from sites in which you have self-enrolled.