How do I customize my Calendar display in a site's Overview page?
A Calendar display will appear on the Overview page of a UVACollab site that uses the Calendar tool. This display can be customized according to your individual display preferences.
In the Calendar display on the Overview page, select Options.
Update Display Settings.
- The drop-down menu under Calendar display allows you to select your default view by Month or by Week.
- You may define High, Medium, or Low priority for items on the Calendar. This will change the color of the item as it is displayed on your Calendar. You can choose which color displays for each type of item in step 4 below.
- Select an item type in the list and click the Move up or Move down buttons to change the priority level of that item.
- You may specify custom colors for different priority levels by selecting the by selecting the color well to bring up an RGB, HSL, and Hex color picker. You can also select the palette icon (Color Picker) to bring up a selection of web colors from which to choose.
- Select Update to save any changes.