How do I unpublish a Media Gallery file from several sites at once?
You may use the Publish option in your Home site's My Media to unpublish a video, audio, or image file you own from Media Gallery in any UVACollab site(s) where it appears.
Go to Home.
When you first log into UVACollab, you are placed in your Home site. If you are viewing another UVACollab site, select the Home tab in the favorites bar at the top of the screen, or in your My Sites list, to access it.
Select My Media.
Select My Media from the tool menu in your Home site.
Select the item to unpublish.
Select the title of the published video, audio, or image file to unpublish.
Select Actions, then Publish.
- Scroll down on the page under the media player.
- Select the Actions menu.
- Select Publish.
Unpublish your file.
You may either unpublish the file from the Media Gallery in all sites where it appears, or from specific sites.
Unpublish the file from all sites.
- Scroll down under the media player to the Publishing Status section of the page.
- Select Private - Media page will be visible to the content owner only.
- Select Save.
A warning will display indicating that you are about to un-publish the media from all categories/channels where it appears. Select OK to confirm.
Unpublish the file from selected sites.
- Scroll down under the media player to the Publish in Gallery section of the page.
- Uncheck the box(es) for the site(s) where the file should be removed.
- Select Save.
View confirmation message.
After saving, one of the following confirmation messages should display on the page, directly above the Publishing Status section:
- Media successfully set to Private - The file was unpublished from all sites.
- Media successfully unpublished - The file was unpublished from specific site(s).