How do I import a Zoom meeting or cloud recording into Online Meetings?
You can import Zoom meetings you scheduled directly in Zoom into a UVACollab site's Online Meetings. If you import a meeting that was recorded to the cloud, its recordings will also be included in your site. This can be useful if you scheduled a Zoom meeting outside of UVACollab to plan breakout rooms or to add a poll and would like to import the meeting into your site.
- Each meeting can only be associated with a single UVACollab site. Once a meeting is in Online Meetings, it cannot be transferred to another site.
- When you are importing a cloud recording, you will import all recordings associated with that meeting ID.
- You cannot import a meeting or cloud recording associated with your Personal Meeting ID.
Log in to Zoom.
Go to the UVA Zoom Login Page (opens new window) and log in to Zoom.
Find a meeting to import.
You will need to find the ID of the meeting to import. If you are importing a meeting with cloud recordings, skip to the step to find a cloud recording ID.
Find a meeting ID.
Select the Meetings tab.
Select Meetings from the Personal menu on the left side of the page.
Copy the Meeting ID.
Find the meeting you want to import into a UVACollab site. Then, select the Meeting ID and copy it to the clipboard of your computer or mobile device.
Find a cloud recording ID.
Select the Recordings tab.
Select Recordings from the Personal menu on the left side of the page.
Copy the meeting ID.
In the list of cloud recordings, find the meeting you want to import into a UVACollab site. Then, select the Meeting ID and copy it to the clipboard of your computer or mobile device.
In UVACollab, open Online Meetings.
Select Online Meetings in the Tool Menu of the UVACollab site where you would like to add the Zoom meeting or recording.
Select More, then Import Meeting.
- Select the More (three vertical dots) button next to Schedule a New Meeting.
- Select Import Meeting.
Enter the meeting ID and select Import.
- When prompted for a Meeting ID, enter the ID of the meeting or recording to import.
- Select Import.
Access your imported meeting or recording.
- If you imported an upcoming meeting or a recurring meeting with future events, you will find it in the Upcoming Meetings tab.
- If you imported a meeting with cloud recordings, you will find the recordings in the Cloud Recordings tab. Learn more about how to access cloud recordings.