What is the Piazza tool?
Piazza is a question and answer discussion board, where site participants have options to post privately to site administrators, respond anonymously and collaboratively edit anyone's messages.
Note: For instructions to add this or any other tool to your site, see How do I add a tool to my site?
Site administrators can:
- Control posting options available to participants.
- View editing history for a post and prevent future edits.
- Make private posts public.
- Create groups to limit discussions to specific participants.
- Manage folders to organize discussions.
- Endorse participants' good questions or answers.
- View participation statistics, such as the number of posts per day and top posters.
- Save draft posts.
- Post anonymously.
- Post privately to site administrators.
- Collaboratively edit each others' posts.
- Favorite posts to find them easily later.
- Follow discussions and receive email notifications about new posts.
For more details about the features, see the Piazza Overview page (opens new window).