What can waitlisted students do in my course site?
Students in the Waitlisted Student role have the same default permissions as students in the Student role, meaning that they can complete the same tasks, and be evaluated in the same ways, as fully enrolled students. For example, waitlisted students can:
- Access text content (e.g., readings in the Resources folder; topics and posts in the Forums tool; etc.)
- Access multimedia content (e.g., video or audio files in the Kaltura Media Gallery tool)
- Access, complete, and submit assignments and assessments in the Assignments and Tests & Quizzes tools
- Participate in discussions in the Forums and Discussion and Private Messages tools
- Edit collaborative documents in the Wiki, Wiki (Confluence), and NowComment tools
- Receive grades
- Receive messages sent to the site email address
See the Waitlisted Student role overview for more information.