About UVACollab Help
UVACollab's Help documentation includes the following features to make it easy to find and link to information you need:
- Search and filtering options,
- Quick links from UVACollab tools to tool-specific articles,
- Links to individual sections of articles, so you can quickly refer to specific information.
Navigate Help articles.
You can navigate to any Help article by selecting the title of the article.
Search Help and filter results.
You can search Help content as follows:
- Enter a search term or phrase in the search pane at the top. For example, enter h2v to search for articles that have how-to videos.
- Press Enter on your keyboard or select the Search button.
- Under the Filter Search header, you can select check boxes to filter search results to a particular manual, for example Getting Started.
Use quick links to tool Help.
While using UVACollab, jump to the Help for the tool you are using by selecting the Help button that follows the tool's title at the top of the page.
Note: On mobile devices or small screens, the Help button may display as a question mark (?) icon.
Link to a section of an article (for mouse users).
Each section of the UVACollab Help includes a direct link (heading anchor link) to that section.
- Hover your mouse cursor over a section heading to display a chain link icon.
- If you right-click (or CTRL-click on a Mac) on the icon, you can copy the link.
If you cannot locate the information you need, email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org. It would also help if you could include the search terms you used so we can improve the Help and search!