Taking tests can be stressful and taking online tests can be especially so, particularly when technical issues arise. The following guidelines will help you avoid the most common technical difficulties while taking online tests in UVACollab and ensure that your work is submitted successfully.
There are several reasons why you may not be able to locate a site, including any of the following (more details in the steps below):
- A site has not yet been created for a course.
- You have just enrolled in a course. If you enrolled in a course today in SIS, it will take two hours before that change will be available in UVACollab.
- If you have access to many sites, you may need to find your site in My Sites, or access it via your Home site's Worksite Setup tool.
- If you have hidden a site, you may access it via your Home site's Worksite Setup tool.
- You were removed from a course roster in SIS.
- A course roster was removed from a site.
- A site owner or administrator has removed access to the site.
Select the Site Email tool from the Tool Menu in your site.
This article describes how to submit an assignment in the Assignments tool. Note that some instructors may prefer to receive assignments via the File Drop tool. For instructions on submitting an assignment to File Drop, see How can students and site members add items to File Drop?
When working in the Forums tool, it is strongly recommended that you use the site navigation, NOT the back and forward buttons in your web browser.
Additionally, you should compose messages or grade using only ONE browser window or tab. Making changes in one tab or window, such as writing a post, and then moving to a different tab or window that was open before you made those changes may cause you to lose the content you were attempting to submit and/or encounter an error.
Total articles found: 42 Reset Search