How do I add pages to a WordPress site?
There are two primary content types that can be added to a WordPress site, Pages and Posts. While both are added in similar ways, they serve different purposes.
There are a couple of different ways either type of content can be added:
Go to the WordPress tool.
Select WordPress from the tool menu.
Add Pages from WordPress Toolbar.
- After accessing the WordPress site, select +New in the WordPress toolbar at the top of the page.
- Select Page to add a new page to your site.
Using +New also allows you to add additional Posts, Media and User.
Add Pages from the Dashboard.
Open the WordPress Dashboard.
- Select site's title in the WordPress toolbar.
- Select Dashboard from the drop-down menu.
- From the Dashboard menu, select Pages.
- Select Add New to add more pages.
Or, select Add additional pages.
On the Dashboard page, add more pages by selecting the Add additional pages link.
For more information on customizing your WordPress site, see How do I edit a WordPress page?.